We couldn’t be more excited to head out to San Diego, California this coming weekend for the 33rd annual International Society for Technology in Education Conference.
If you will be there, tweet at us (@ronnieburt and @suewaters) and say hello! Ask us for a free Edublogs t-shirt, and we’ll also hook you up with the badge needed to get into Tuesday’s Edtech Karaoke Rooftop Party - (RSVP first here)!
The ISTE Conference is the largest gathering of educators and the ed tech world of its kind – including days of speakers, presentations, parties, and conversations. We put together this quick list to help you (and us) plan our week.
Our Checklist of Must-Dos:
- Download the iOS app for the conference and get familiar with it
- Create a Conference Planner account and start adding sessions and events that interest you
- Add the #iste12 hashtag to your favorite twitter clients – if not on twitter, here’s a guide to get you going – it is highly valuable at conferences
- RSVP here for the biggest (and free!) party of the week – which Edublogs is a co-sponsor
- Stop by this poster session on Sunday and learn about the Student Blogging Challenge
- Attend this session on Wednesday morning to hear stories from the best there are about blogging in the classroom
- Don’t miss SocialEdCon on Saturday – arguably the best (and our favorite) day of the entire conference
- Visit the Bloggers’ Café early and often to meet fellow educators and bloggers – don’t be shy and strike up a conversation! This is where you are most likely to find us!
- Attend (and even present) at ISTE Live - a bit more informal and spontaneous area for learning near the Bloggers’ Café
We hope to see you there!
For those unable to attend – go ahead and mark the last week of June down for ISTE 2013 which will be in San Antonio, Texas!